Thank you for visiting FunOrangeCountyParks.com. The terms and conditions listed below are intended to make you aware of your legal rights and responsibilities with respect to your access to and use of the FunOrangeCountyParks.com website, and related properties (Facebook, Twitter, and affiliate websites) and any related applications whether existing now or in the future.
4. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing or using the Sites, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Sites is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content to or through the Sites or its users in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit. The burden of proving that any such content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
6. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow the following procedures. We do not assume or have any responsibility or any liability for material posted onto our Sites by third parties, including readers’ comments or opinions.
We have in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on one of its Sites. We have adopted a policy that provides for the immediate removal from a Site of any content that is found to have infringed on the rights of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations. Our policy is to investigate any allegations of copyright infringement brought to its attention. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want us to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide us with all of the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted; (e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. For this notification to be effective, you must provide it to our designated agent at:
Play Parks Creative LLC
PO Box 52451
Irvine, California 92619
7. NO WARRANTIES. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY OF INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITES. COMPANY IS MAKING THE SITES AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE SAFETY OF ANY PARKS OR LOCATIONS REVIEWED OR DISCUSSED ON THE SITES.
8. LIMITED LIABILITY. COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITES OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY OR ANY THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITES. COMPANY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR HARM CAUSED BY RELIANCE UPON INFORMATION POSTED TO THE SITES. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
9. AFFILIATED SITES. We have no control over, and no liability for any third party websites or materials. We work with a number of third parties and affiliates whose Internet sites may be linked with the Sites. Because we have no control over the content and performance of these third party and affiliate sites, we make no guarantees about the accuracy, content, or quality of the information provided by such sites, and assume no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content that may reside on those sites.
10. PROHIBITED USES. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Company in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
12. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. All information and content (such as text, design, layout, graphics, photos, images, logos, buttons) on the Sites are protected under the copyright and trademark laws of the United States. The Sites features references to parks, playground, and other outdoor activities, and may include trademarks, trade names, service marks and other logos and brand features of third parties. We make no claim to ownership of the intellectual property of any third party. “Fun Orange County Parks Playbook”, www.funorangecountyparks.com, and “Play Trips” are trademarks and the property of Company, which may not by used or displayed by you without prior written consent. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion or use of, or access to, the Site(s) (including content we’ve created or User Content), without our prior written consent, which consent may be withheld at our sole discretion.
15. CALIFORNIA USE ONLY. The Site is controlled and operated by Company from its offices in the State of California. Company makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Sites should not be construed as Company’s purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or jurisdiction other than California.
Copyright © 2008-2012 Play Parks Creative LLC, PO Box 52451, Irvine, California 92619. All rights reserved.