Where can a family go to eat and not be bombarded by the news or distracting screens pulling us away from a nice family dinner?
Initially, I could only come up with 2 ideas: Ruby’s Diner and Islands (but Islands doesn’t really count because there are screens – but at least it’s not the news). So I asked the question on the Facebook. Here’s what you said, plus a few more I thought up!
- Kula Revolving Sushi Bar (Laguna Hills Mall)
- The Crab Cooker (Tustin and Newport Beach)
- Rutabegorz (Fullerton, Orange, and Tustin)
- Greenleaf Gourmet Chop Shop (Costa Mesa)
- Cinnamon Productions (Rancho Santa Margarita, Ladera Ranch, Foothill Ranch, San Clemente)
- Pieology (Irvine Spectrum and Fullerton)
- Tender Greens (Irvine Spectrum)
- Joe’s Crab Shack (Newport Beach)
- Old Spaghetti Factory (Newport Beach and Fullerton)
- Stonefire Grill (Irvine and Fountain Valley)
- IKEA Food (Costa Mesa)
- Rice Temptation (San Clemente)
- Cafe Rio (Costa Mesa, Lake Forest, Tustin)
Worth a Mention
- Islands – TVs with extreme sports only and no commercials
- California Pizza Kitchen – TVs at the counter
If you think of any more, please add it in the comments section below!